The application form below is used for both packaging vendors and on-orchard contractors to register with Zespri. Please select the programme you are applying to register with under "Request Type".
Packaging Vendor Registration
If you are working, or want to work, as a Registered Packaging Vendor, you can request access to manage your Zespri Registration Details by completing and submitting the below form. A Zespri representative will check your details, and following this you will receive an email with your login details.
If you have any problems completing the form - Packaging Vendors - please contact email@example.com.
Zespri GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme Application Terms
If you intend to provide spray application, fertiliser application and vine work (harvest, pruning and other canopy work) services on-orchards that supply kiwifruit to Zespri, you must apply to register in the Zespri GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme.
By submitting an application, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All information that you have provided in relation to this application to the Zespri GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme (the “Programme”) is true, complete, and accurate, and not misleading in any way. The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the consequences of not complying with this obligation may result in an unsuccessful application and/or suspension or cancellation of your registration in the Programme and the associated Compliance Assessment Verification (“CAV”);
- You will advise Zespri immediately if any of the information you have provided as part of the application changes, or is no longer true or accurate.
- You have read the Zespri GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme Terms (“Programme Terms”) and agree that, if your application is approved, you will comply with the Programme Terms at all times.
- Zespri and its authorised representatives may make any enquires they consider necessary of you and relevant third parties into your trading activities, key persons and staff, or any other relevant information, as part of the process for making a decision about this application. Further you confirm that you, your key personnel, and staff have consented to such enquiries being made.
- You have read and understood Zespri's GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme Privacy Statement and Zespri’s Global Privacy Statement and consents to the collection, use and sharing of your personal information as set out in those Privacy Statements. In particular, you agree that Zespri:
- may collect personal information through the application process, and at any time while you are registered with the Programme and hold a CAV, relating to you, your key persons and staff (including through audits and inspections, carrying out investigations, and by making information requests to you and third parties);
- may use that information for the purposes of assessing your suitability to have and maintain registration in the Programme and hold the associated CAV; and
- may share that information with its agents and professional advisors, third party providers who provide services to Zespri, industry bodies, government agencies, and as otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act 2020.
- Zespri gives no guarantees, and makes no promises, that:
- any application for a registration in the Programme, or renewal of a CAV, whether or not provisional CAV registration is granted, will be approved; and
- that being registered in the Programme and holding a current CAV will result in a contractor getting any work in the kiwifruit industry.
- If your application is unsuccessful, Zespri may notify growers, industry bodies (including Kiwifruit NZ, NZ Kiwifruit Growers Incorporate and Kiwifruit Vine Health Incorporated) or other affected parties of the unsuccessful application, including by listing your name on Zespri's Contractor Register, on Zespri website(s) and on other communications.
- If your application is unsuccessful, there is a 6-month stand-down period during which time no applications made by you (or related person/s) to the Programme will be processed. The 6-month stand-down period shall commence on the date of notification of the unsuccessful application.
- Zespri reserves the right to refuse to process applications.
- For the purpose of these Programme application terms:
- CAV means compliance assessment verification.
- Programme means the Zespri GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme.
- Programme Terms means the terms and conditions of the Zespri GLOBALG.A.P. Contractor Programme as amended from time to time upon notification to contractors currently registered in the Programme.
- You means the person or entity applying for registration in the Programme, and includes your employees, contractors, staff, officers, volunteers, agents, and any persons otherwise engaged by you.
- Zespri includes any persons appointed to act by or on behalf of Zespri.
A Zespri representative will check your details, and then will contact you requesting further information that is required.
Please note that Zespri has the right to refuse the application if the criteria have not been met. If your application is unsuccessful, we will contact you providing details of why your application was unsuccessful and recommended actions during the 6-month stand-down period to better demonstrate you are able to meet and maintain the requirements of the Programme.
If your application is successful, we will contact you, following which you can commence the process to gain a CAV.
If you have any problems completing the form please contact the Industry Compliance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 549 440.